Members of the Coal Association of Canada are incredibly diverse, with companies from both inside and outside Canada, and areas of specialization that touch every aspect of the coal and mining industries.
Products and Services Directory
Find any member company of the Coal Association of Canada, based upon the product or service you are seeking.
- Member Company: Benga Mining Limited (Riversdale Resources Limited)
- Categories: Coal, Exploration/Development
- Street Address: 12331 - 20th Avenue
- City: Blairmore
- Province/State: AB
- Country: Canada
- Postal Code / Zip Code: T0K0E0
- Company Website: http://www.rivresources.com/IRM/content/default.aspx
- Contact Name: Steve Mallyon
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 403-753-5160
- Contact Title: Managing Director
Company Profile:Riversdale (through its wholly owned subsidiary, Benga Mining) completed the acquisition of the Crowsnest Pass Complex in South West Alberta, Canada. The asset purchase was completed on 29 August 2013. The Crowsnest Pass Complex area of South West Alberta has a long history of coal mining and is located within 50 kilometres of a number of Teck Resources' metallurgical coal mines in British Columbia. The Crowsnest Pass Complex includes: the Grassy Mountain Project, a promising hard coking coal development project; three metallurgical coal exploration opportunities, consisting of the Bellevue, Adanac and Lynx Creek properties; and a substantial freehold land package, which includes a significant area near the Grassy Mountain Project that is suitable for locating project related infrastructure.